May 3, 2010

Lemon Sugar Scrub - Under The Table and Dreaming

Under The Table and Dreaming has posted a very easy recipe for creating this lemon sugar hand scrub.

This would make an awesome mothers day gift.  I am definitely going to be doing this for my mother and grandmother.

I love her tag but as most of my crafting stuff is packed away due to our moving in 3 weeks I decided that I would make a printable tag for mine.  I wanted to share it with you if you'd like to make some as well.


Go HERE to download the printable tags!

4 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that is so nice looking. Best thing about is that it's hand made. Thanks for the links.

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Thank you so much for making these cute printable tags. So sweet of you.

Ashley @ Joyful Creations said...

No problem. I love making printable stuff. I have a set of blank ones as well. I will be posting that link soon. Check back for more!

Jessica Gabriel said...

Hi :) I LOVE Under the Table and Dreaming and came across the sugar scrubs sometime ago and have been waiting for a reason to make them - so I am making them for my sons teachers. Thanks for the printable tags! My craft stuff is... ALL over the place! haha we are truly living in CHAOS right now - you know Flylady? she says this is 'can't have anyone over syndrom' haha
I was wondering if you knew if I HAD to use 'extra virgin' olive oil? it is rather expensive... also wondering if you know how long the scrub lasts?
Now... to explore YOUR site :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails