Oct 29, 2011

Homemade Frothy Hot Chocolate

Last night was a very relaxing night.
Spent some quality time with family and had some of my grandmothers chilli!
It was a perfect night for it.  
Rainy & Cold
Got home and watched Finding Nemo with my little man, then bath and bedtime for him.

Then, I decided to try my hand at making some homemade hot chocolate.
My secret ingredient...
Chocolate marshmallows.

Recipe makes 2 cups.

2 cups milk
2 tsps hershey's cocoa
4 tsps white sugar
a handful of chocolate marshmallows

Heat milk on medium heat and add marshmallows.  Stir and they will start to melt.  Once the milk is hot add the other 2 ingredients and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.

Serve in your favorite coffee mug and ENJOY!

Kinda hard to see the frothy goodness, but it is!

BWS tips button

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails